Monday, March 7, 2011

DAY 1: 6 Miles & A Head of Lettuce


The beach, Sunday Mar 6, 2011


Day one of the exercise regime... 6 miles + 30 minutes on the ball and LOTS of lettuce. I may have learned more about lettuce today then I ever hoped to know!

I woke up early and ran 3 miles from 5:00-6am, than at lunch I ran about 2.5 (in 30 minutes- still trying to figure that math out, LOL- WOW), then after dinner, I spent 30 minutes on the Pilate's ball (abs baby abs). After the ball, I was able to run around the block with the kids and earn that little extra .5. I actually chased the baby, he was so cute... he ran the whole way! Little Tiger!

As of yet, I do not feel tired at all. Maybe just from thinking too much- but not from the physical exercise. I really think that the 2 hour morning Bible time, and the eating all natural food in this process has given me the energy I have needed to get and keep things going.

I am praying for you, that you will feel the wholeness of God upon you and your families!

Love you-
Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment